Please use the following link to respond the the CTE Parent Local Needs Assessment Survey:
The questions for the CTE Student Local Needs Assessment will be given to students and are as follows:
1. Do you know what Career Technical Education (CTE) is? (yes/no/maybe)
2. Is your student currently taking a CTE class? (yes/no/maybe)
3. Are you a member of any of the following Career and Technical Organizations (CTSO) club? Check all that apply.
Future Farmers of America (FFA)
Health Occupations Students of America HOSA
Future Business Leaders of America (FBLA)
Technical Student Association (TSA)
Family and Consumer Science Leaders of America (FCCLA)
National Technical Honor Society (NTHS)
I am not currently a member of any CTSO club.
4. Do you think these CTSO (see list on previous question) clubs are important?
5. What are your ideas to improve CTE at your school?
6. Are you aware or interested in participating in internships available through your CTE department?