Enrollment at Oak Grove Middle School is based on the student's physical address, as with all Davidson County Schools. If you are unsure if you live in the OGMS district, please call our office to verify your address. We will also verify your address for you when you call to make an enrollment appointment.
To enroll your student at OGMS, please call our main office at (336) 474-8250 to request an enrollment appointment.
When you arrive for your enrollment appointment, please have with you:
- Student's certified copy of birth certificate
- Enrolling parent/guardian's photo ID
- Two proofs of residency (ie: utility bill, vehicle registration, current mortgage statement, current deed/lease agreement).
- Current immunization records
- Recent report card/transcript and standardized test scores
- Proof of Custody or Guardianship (if applicable)
- *Home schooled students will need to be tested at OGMS for placement before completing enrollment. Dates for testing are available, please call to schedule an appointment.*
Please review the new enrollment checklist below to ensure you have all documentation before arriving for your appointment.
Only a parent or legal guardian may enroll a student and all documents must be in place before the student may be enrolled.
We will notarize the Enrollment Form on site once all documents are approved.